SWIMMING INSTRUCTOR – EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
• Part time positions working within our Learn to Swim School
• A great opportunity to develop your teaching skills in a high quality environment
• Mid-July 2019 start
About the Role –
We are seeking Expressions of Interest from self-motivated, enthusiastic people to teach our Learn to Swim programme. Based within the purpose built indoor Perry Pool, at the St Peter’s Swim School which delivers high quality programmes to pre-schoolers and primary school aged children as well as to promising young swimmers who are keen to develop in the sport.
What experience and skills do you need?
You will need to be an approachable, friendly and professional communicator, who can connect with young swimmers and parents alike. You will be passionate about swimming and working with young people helping them to develop skills and confidence to master each level of our programme. The work is part-time so there is opportunity to match your work with your study or lifestyle. Ongoing training and development in the programme is a core requirement of the role.
To be the successful you would ideally –
• Have experience with working with young children and adolescents
• Possess swimming confidence and enjoyment within the water
• Be confident with strong communication skills, to interact openly and honestly with staff, children and parents
• Committed, reliable, team orientated and well presented
• Display great customer service ethic
• Be prepared to learn and implement our LTS programme
This is an opportunity to join an established successful Learn to Swim programme, which is the foundation of St Peter’s Swimming.
If this sounds like a working environment you would thrive in, please click here.