- Ensure you are a registered, competitive or club swimmer with Swimming Waikato
- Swim at any meet in the four event combination below and you will gain XLR8 Points. These events can be swum over a number of meets within the year
- XLR8 points are automatically calculated once the competition results are uploaded
- All results and rankings are available exclusively on the Swimming Waikato website
Swimmers can gain points from competing at any registered swim meet, both within and outside of the Swimming Waikato region.
– Make sure to check out our competitive calendar for upcoming meets.
– Junior XLR8 Badges
There are three stages to the Swimming Waikato Junior XLR8 Program (1.5k, 2k, & 2.5k stages). Once each stage has been achieved, the swimmer will automatically receive the appropriate stage badge, as well as certificate to celebrate their individual success.
– Age & Events Combinations